Recreation Department Mission Statement:
It is the mission of the Logan Recreation Department to create recreational opportunities for growth and enhancement by developing diverse services and programs that promote citizen involvement and a strong sense of community while striving to increase the social, cultural, and physical well-being of its residents and visitors.
Recreation Department Goals:
- Provide clean and safe parks, green spaces, and recreational facilities;
- Provide efficient services to Logan residents regardless of income, background, and ability;
- Effectively plan for the future needs of Logan residents;
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development.
The Recreation Board Meetings:
- Are scheduled for the second Wednesday of every month
- Are open to the public
- Meetings are conducted at the City Council Chambers, 7:00 pm